For each type of wheel the non woven abrasive material is silicon carbide “SF” and aluminum oxide “AF” with different quantity and density of abrasive grains.
These wheels have a semi-opened and uniform structure with a bonded non woven abrasive material ideal for consistent and aggressive finishing action. During working operation it does not overheat and will not modify the properties of metals and special alloys.
Wheel type CW is available in 4 different grains:
Aggressive – with effective removing capacity
Medium Aggressive – ideal for a good and uniform finishing
Low Aggressive – ideal for an effective and consistent finishing
Non Aggressive – ideal for an effective and consistent finishing
- Deburring, cleaning, finishing on stainless steel, titanium alloys and similar
- Masking operations, satin finishing on edges and small metal details
- Suitable for finishing turbine blades, gears and micro-casting
- Possibility to be installed in high tech machines and robot
- And many other applications
|Item #||Size||Grade||Pkg. Qty.||Availability|
|CW602525B7SF||6 X 1 X 1||AGGRESSIVE||10||STOCK|
|CW602525B9SF||6 X 1 X 1||AGGRESSIVE||10||STOCK|
|CW602525C7AF||6 X 1 X 1||MEDIUM AGGRESSIVE||10||STOCK|
|CW602525C8SF||6 X 1 X 1||MEDIUM AGGRESSIVE||10||STOCK|
|CW602525D7SF||6 X 1 X 1||LOW AGGRESSIVE||10||STOCK|
|CW602525E7SF||6 X 1 X 1||NON AGGRESSIVE||10||STOCK|
Not listed but also available:
- Sizes, thickness and shapes other than listed
- Grades and Density other than listed
Please contact customer service for item numbers, price and delivery.